The Highs and Lows of Our (not so easy, seemingly impossible) Journey Towards Having a Baby.
congrats! me too! feels good right?
Yay!! one step closer!
So long suckas!!!! :) One step closer!!!!!
Woohoo!!!! Don't let the door hit ya on the way out!!!Joeyhttp://thechildlessmom.blogspot.com
That's great!
Whoohoo! Let's get this party started! :)
Woohoo! Now the fun REALLY begins! I'm getting so excited for you! :)
Woohoo!!!! Yea for moving to the next step! ER/ET will be here before you know it!
Just found you through April's ICLW. I'm also on my first IVF! I have five days of BCPs left. Added you to my fav blogs list... looking forward to this journey with you and wishing you the very best!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
congrats! me too! feels good right?
Yay!! one step closer!
So long suckas!!!! :) One step closer!!!!!
Woohoo!!!! Don't let the door hit ya on the way out!!!
Joey
http://thechildlessmom.blogspot.com
That's great!
Whoohoo! Let's get this party started! :)
Woohoo! Now the fun REALLY begins! I'm getting so excited for you! :)
Woohoo!!!! Yea for moving to the next step! ER/ET will be here before you know it!
Just found you through April's ICLW. I'm also on my first IVF! I have five days of BCPs left. Added you to my fav blogs list... looking forward to this journey with you and wishing you the very best!
Post a Comment