Just a quick post with my fertilzation information...
32 eggs retrieved
22 eggs mature
8 eggs fertilized
I'm very happy having 8 fertilized. My nurse said they were a little suprised that it was only 8 since I had so many mature eggs, but that 8 is still a strong number.
Honestly, 8 is more than I ever expected. I really believe that my PCOS has affected the quality of my eggs. Most of my 22 were probably just poor quality.
Since my Dr was only expecting that they would retrieve 11-15 eggs to begin with, 8 to me sounds pretty par for the course!
So, I'm thrilled!
Now for the not so thrilling news. I'm still feeling horrible. I'm having a lot of pain in my stomach and it's just barely improved from yesterday. I've been drinking coconut water, Smart Water, Gatorade, and anything else I have read that has electrolytes and helps prevent OHSS. Last night I had to sleep in Sean's recliner, and it looks like tonight I'll be doing the same thing. I'm just so worried they're going to cancel my transfer if this doesn't improve. I have to update my nurse tomorrow morning when I talk to her about my embryo update. :(
10 comments:
8!!! That's incredible! Congratulations!!! Hoping that this pain lets up and that you're all ready to go for your transfer very soon!!!
You're right 8 is a fantastic number! Hoping with you that the pain subsides and OHSS doesn't get in the way of your transfer!
Thinking positive thoughts that you will overcome your pain and no OHSS. 8 is great. It is actually my favorite number:) I was in pain the second day as well:(
8 is so awesome!! Congrats! I hope the pain lets up and the transfer can proceed without a hitch!!
Thats great! Hope you feel better soon. Thinking of you and hoping for a successful transfer.
8 is great!!!! Hope you feel better soon! It took me a few days as well!
8!!!! Yay! I really hope you start to feel better very soon! :(
(((hugs))) I am so sorry you still aren't feeling well, I hope it improves soon and the transfer can continue as planned. 8 is an great number and I can't wait to hear the next update!
8 is a great number girlie!!!! so excited for you!!!
Our last egg retreival I was in so much pain. You had allot of follicles, you probably will be in pain. Acutally, the day of the transfer I was still in allot of pain. He looked at my ovaries and said yes still big but it will be alright. So, just read and keep getting those elctrolytes.
Post a Comment