Friday, April 15, 2011

Please Pass the Gonal-F...

It's finally time!

Today was my baseline ultrasound to make sure everything looks good to proceed, and it did, so I got the green light! I guess I'm doing IVF this month! ;)

I'm starting out with 225 IU of Gonal-F and 225 IU of Menopur, and will be adding Cetrotide in at some point. Monday morning will be my first estrogen check. It all feels a bit surreal to me right now, and I can't believe it's finally time.

Being on this roller coaster for the past 7 years has become my "normal" and now I have no idea what to expect from here on out. I guess I'll just take things one day at a time and hope for the best.

9 comments:

Coakley's Journey said...

As you go, us IVFers will be able to help you :)

Cori said...

Here you go!!!!! Best of luck!!!!

Drevas said...

Oh my goodness... time will FLY by for you now! So, so exciting!!

Carlia said...

YAY!!! i'm so excited and hopeful for you! good luck!!!

Bridget said...

That is awesome news!! Can't wait to hear more!

Anonymous said...

Good luck. Will be thinking of you!!

Elise said...

so excited for you andrea!!! once you get going w/this, you know it will fly by so fast, you'll barely have time to catch your breath! yippee!!! i'm excited to hear about your updates! good luck!

Elise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebecca said...

That's wonderful news! Wishing you all the best!