Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day 2 of Stims

Just finished my 2nd night of stims, and it was completely different than last night. I think I got my 1st night jitters out of the way, plus did TONS of googling today on the air problem I was having.

Both injections tonight went perfect. No air in the syringes and completely painless! I feel so relieved! I CAN do this!!

Thanks for the pointers and suggestions, ladies....they worked wonders!

7 comments:

Baby Hopes said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so glad that the second day was much smoother!!! When is your next appointment?

Rebecca said...

Glad you figured it out!

marilyn said...

oh that is so good everything went well tonight. Now just wait for the blood test tomorrow. I have the test tomorrow too!! What a world we are in right now! did you ever think we would be discussing, needles, powders and injecting ourselves with pens? :)

A m a n d a said...

So glad you got the air problem figured out. The same thing happened to me, and the nurse ended up helping us at one point. You certainly aren't alone!

Hoping for smooth sailing from here on out :)

Bridget said...

Glad the 2nd shot went better than the first. By the end you'll be a pro!

Coakley's Journey said...

Yeah, glad the second day went better. I remember my very first night of injections, I stood in a dark room in the house and counted to 3 a hundred times. After the first one, I was fine. So, we all go through it, your not alone ;)

TeamBabyCEO said...

Hi Andrea-

Thanks for stopping by my blog! It's great reading yours and having you a bit ahead of me on the schedule. Look forward to following along! All the best to you.