Monday, April 4, 2011

Got Music?

Ok, ladies, I need some suggestions!

Tomorrow is my SHG, and I'm downloading some music for my 4 hour round trip to my RE's office.

PLEASE help me out by letting me know some songs that I MUST have! I literally LOVE all types of music, so I'm not picky. My only request is that it's happy music! Something positive, inspirational, or upbeat!

5 comments:

A m a n d a said...

"Haven't Met You Yet" by Michael Buble :)

Andrea said...

Love him! My hubby took me to his concert in Seattle for our anniversary! Thanks for the suggestion!

Rebecca said...

Katy Perry's "Firework" and "Extraterrestrial" are what I'm loving right now. Good luck tomorrow!

Drevas said...

I think I'm a little late to give a music suggestion but I'm excited to hear about the SHG! Hope it went well! :)

Carlia said...

this is pretty much me admitting that i'm a HUGE nerd, but when i have a road trip or need to kill a large space of time, i listen to broadway sountracks. it's like watching it in my head and i can sing along (very poorly). i recommend wicked and phantom. can't go wrong with either of those! :)