Friday, April 22, 2011

Blood Work, Ultrasound, and Blog Award :)

I had my blood work and ultrasound today and to my surprise, things are still going well. This is so out of the ordinary for me and my stupid body, going to the Dr and receiving good news! I would like to thank my ovaries for being so cooperative during this process so far!

My estrogen has risen to 1,658, so my Menopur is being reduced from 225iu to 75iu.

My follies are growing and are now between 10-15mm.

My next appointment is on Easter morning, which also happens to be mine and Sean's 7th anniversary! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we'll be triggering by Monday night!

Now for my blog award :) I would like to thank Bridget at The Lost Stork and Baby Hopes at Chasing Our Stork: Our Journey with Infertility for giving me this award! If you haven't already checked out their blogs, you should! They're both pretty fantastic!



Here's how it works:

Winners grab the image above and put it in your blog. Link back to the person who gave you it. Tell 10 things about yourself. Award 15 recently discovered bloggers.
Contact the bloggers you have awarded to let them know they have won.

Ten things about me:

1. I am deathly afraid of crickets.
2. I love to travel and spent a month in Europe taking in some great sights!
3. I've always wanted to go on a cruise, but have yet to actually do it.
4. I'm incredibly shy when I first meet someone.
5. I'm 39 years old and afraid of the dark.
6. I have conversations with my dog, and I'm convinced he knows what I'm saying.
7. My anniversary just happens to fall on Easter Sunday this year!
8. I'm a bit of a control freak and a huge procrastinator.
9. I have never been able to suck on hard candy until it's gone...I have to chew
them.
10. Judging by how incredibly boring my 9th thing about me is, I have run out of
things to say!

Now for my picks to receive the Versatile Blogger award :)

1. Team Baby
2. Babymaking Fully Exposed
3. Trying to Conceive
4. The Stork Drop Zone
5. Elise_PG_Wannabe
6. One Day at a Time
7. The road less traveled
8. Still Dreaming
9. Eggy VonSpermhausen
10. Our Fertility Journey
11. The Childless Mom
12. The Fertile Hurdle
13. Just Us
14. Waiting On Our Miracle
15. me and you, just us - two

8 comments:

marilyn said...

Sounds good..follies are good size. It sure does jump from just a couple days ago! Are you feeling the tightness and twinges from your ovaries too?

thanks for the award..
I loved your interesting facts..
I can relate..
I hate it but I am really shy when I first meet people. but once I am comfortable I can't shut up!
I also can not suck on candies..my mom and I both always get yelled at because we always chew the candies. The other day..I got a massage and had to suck on the candy. Let me tell you, it was so good. I think we have been missing out on some tasty candies.:)

Lora said...

I am so glad to hear that things are going well with your IVF cycle!!

TheThirtiesGirl said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Best of luck with our cycle. It sounds like everything is going great so far! I also talk to my dogs and I am sure thru understand.

Coakley's Journey said...

That is so awesome that everything is going so well, love the facts. Thanks for the award...sending growing dust your way :)

BBH said...

Good luck and happy anniversary!

Krissi said...

I was just about to give you an award and see that you already got this one! Oh poo! Well, I hope your follies continue to grow! Good luck on this cycle! And happy ICLW! (I just added your button!)

Rebecca said...

Glad things are going well! Happy Easter, Happy anniversary, and good luck at your appt.!

Marianne said...

visiting again from ICLW - Glad to hear things are going well! I know exactly what you mean. Trying to stary positive is really tough..congrats on the award! hugs