Thursday, April 21, 2011

My First ICLW!

Today starts International Comment Leaving Week (ICLW), and this will be my first time participating! I'm looking forward to visiting new blogs I've never been to before, and reading about others who have fought, or are currently fighting, the same battles I am. While I would never wish infertility on anyone, there is a certain level of comfort in knowing you're not alone. I'm amazed by the amount of support and encouragement I have received from fellow bloggers, and I can't thank you all enough for your positive feedback and kind words. It really does mean the world to me!

If you're visiting my blog for the first time, welcome, and thanks for stopping by!

Keeping it somewhat brief, my name is Andrea, and I'm 39 years old. My husband and I were married on April 24, 2004 and it truly was the best day of my life!

I have PCOS as my only fertility issue, and my husband has no issues.

We are currently on day 6 of stimming for our first, and hopefully only, IVF cycle. Things are going well so far, and I just continue to try to remain positive that this will be the answer we have been looking for. I can't WAIT to hold my baby in my arms someday. I have faith that it WILL happen.

8 comments:

SJ said...

Here from ICLW! I'm a few weeks behind you on IVF#1 - hoping it's the ticket for both of us!

Anonymous said...

Here from ICLW. I hope you get as much joy and encouragement from it as I do. This is my 3rd month participating and I always look forward to it. Hope your IVF is a success!

Whitney Anderson said...

Here from ICLW! Good luck to you with your current IVF!

Baby Hopes said...

Happy ICLW!!! Joining you in stims in just 2 days!

Kelli said...

Hello! First time here from ICLW! Goog luck on your IVF!

Kelli said...

ooops...good!! =0)

Bridget said...

I've just nominated you for a much deserved Versatile Blogger award!!! You can pick up your award on my blog! http://ourstorkgotlost.blogspot.com

Summastarlet said...

Stopping by for ICLW and wishing you the best of luck with your first IVF cycle. I hope that it's first time lucky!! xx