Tuesday, April 5, 2011

SHG and Mock Transfer - DONE!

What a long day today was! It wouldn't have been quite so long had I not been completely into my CD of various music I made for my drive! I was rocking out (and I do mean ROCKING OUT) to my music, not a care in the world, only to look up and realize I missed my turn about 40 minutes behind me. OOPS. Oh well, just gave me more time to rock out!

My appointment really couldn't have gone any better. My SHG was painless (whew) and quick, although I did have some cramping after. She said things looked perfect and my uterus is beautiful. I giggled when she said that because never in my wildest dreams did I ever expect to have my uterus described as beautiful. She said everything was very smooth, my lining looked great, the shape was exactly like it should be, and I had a very cooperative (and beautiful, hehe) uterus. She was pleased, which made me pleased!

So now I just continue on my birth control until the 11th, and my next appointment is my screening sonogram on the 15th.

Yay!

9 comments:

Bridget said...

So glad everything went well today!!

rebecca said...

Woo-hoo so happy for you! What relief to hear good news at the RE's huh?! Thinking of you & sending lots of positive thoughts your way for this cycle!

Carlia said...

yay! i'm not surprised that you have one looker of a ute. ;) i'm so excited that things are moving forward for you. good luck!!!

oh, and i haven't actually seen wicked, so i'm totally jealous that you've seen it so many times. i'm just obsessed with the soundtrack. ha ha!

marilyn said...

I am so glad it went well!! From my saline sonogram my doctor said I hae a beautiful uterus. I am embarrassed to say this, but I got a picture of it and it is in my wallet..and I swear I would show anyone my beautiful uterus..And I mean anyone!! lol

Elise said...

Way to go Andrea!!! I can't wait to hear you update! :)

A m a n d a said...

So glad everything looked perfect, and you were able to enjoy your drive! ;)

Drevas said...

Awesome news!! So happy to hear that it went well and that you had a fun drive there! :) How many more days of BC pills do you have? Things are moving right along!

Rebecca said...

Yay! Glad it went so well and you had a good round trip!

Cori said...

'Wohooo! So glad all went well for you! I will be sending positive thoughts you way!!!