Monday, April 18, 2011

Blood Work

I had my first estrogen check today, after 2 days of stimming. My level came back at 280, which my IVF nurse seemed happy with. I'll continue on the same dose of meds for the next 2 nights.

Of course, I've been all over the internet trying to see what my levels should be at this point, and it seems mine are high. I also read that with antagonist protocols, the levels start out higher, then start to slow down once Cetrotide is added to the mix. I know I really should stop researching all of this stuff and trust my RE's expertise!

My next appointment will be on Wednesday for an ultrasound and more blood work.

Moving right along!

9 comments:

marilyn said...

whoa that is high!!! nice. I went from 34 to 100!

rebecca said...

So glad things are going smoothly! Thinking of you & sending positive thoughts your way!

LC said...

You're definitely on your way & quick!

Baby Hopes said...

Sounds perfect!!! Right on your way!!! Thinking of you and looking forward to joining you in stims in a few days!

Carlia said...

i don't really know what's high and what's low, but YAY! i'm so glad things are going so well. definitely crossing my fingers for you!

Rebecca said...

That sounds like a great number!

Pam said...

I'm sure you're doing great! Be wary of Dr. Google...usually he does more harm than good :o)

Drevas said...

Great number! After three days of stims I was only at 160... Things are moving right along!!

Gen said...

Awesome news!

You know better than to Google, missy!