Had my retrieval today, and wow am I feeling lousy!! Please tell me the cramps and the feeling like something is stabbing into my stomach goes away quickly!
To say I was completely shocked by how many eggs were retrieved is an understatement. I was totally flabergasted (have no clue how to spell that word!).
32 eggs!!!
Yes, thirty-two!
Dr T said that she would have been thrilled with 10-15 for someone my, ahem, age. I guess my ovaries just love them some meds!
I realize the fact that I have PCOS may have played a role in me having so many, and I'm sure many of them won't make it. I'm just REALLY hoping at least 3 of those little guys fertilize. I would be thrilled with that!
Can't wait to talk to my nurse tomorrow morning!
16 comments:
Holy wow that's awesome! Maybe you'll even get some to freeze! Hopefully you'll feel better soon.
WHOA! 32?!? SO awesome! i'll be crossing my fingers for lots of little embies.
32!!!..32! wow!! You must feel so happy and relieved. And yes, the pain does subside. Just get some strong pain killers and use that heating pad. If you do not have one, send someone out to get one asap!
I can't wait to hear how many fertilized. but yes, it is a little painful..it goes aways..promise!
WOW!!! That's an amazing number!!! Looking forward to the update! Hope you are resting well!
Wow! That is awesome! I can't wait to hear how many fertilize! I hear gatorade is supposed to help, as does putting your feet up and taking it easy. Can't wait to hear the next update!
Wowzers:) 32!!!! That's fabulous!!!! I will be crossing my fingers for a great report tomorrow!!!! Xoxoxo
slam dunk girlie! rest up! xo.
Awesome! Praying for you!
Wow, that is an amazing number!!! Love Dr. T...she did our retrieval & transfer too! Definitely hoping the fertilization report comes back with lots of healthy embryos for you!
Congratulations, you overachiever! Thats awesome! Hope you feel better soon.
Wow...Your ovaries ROCK! Congrats hon!
THIRTY TWO?!?!?!
Dang girl, I guess you're going for the gold with this one! I am so excited and I hope that the report comes back AWESOME.
I knew that bracelet would work ;0
New to your blog and saw the fabulous news!! Congrats. A heating pad following my last retrieval was my BFF....good luck :)
Congrats. That is a great number
Holy crap!! That's amazing!!! Can't wait to see how they do. With that many, I'm sure you'll have at least 4-5 in the end. Fingers crossed for you :)
Wow, amazing, awesome. So many words. I am sure with the odds, 3 will not be a big deal for you. So happy for you and cant wait to hear the report.
Post a Comment