Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Feeling Relieved

I had my first follie check today, and I'm so relieved it went well! I was so nervous that I'd get in there, only to find that I had no follies growing. That's what I'm used to seeing. Absolutely nothing.

Well, not this time!!

I did my e2 blood work first, and that came back at 637, so I'll stay on the same dosage of Gonal-F and Menopur tonight and tomorrow night. I'll also be adding Cetrotide to the mix tonight. My next ultrasound and blood work is on Friday.

Now for the fun part! I had between 22-24 follicles, and 16 of them were between 8 and 12, which is the size she said they're looking for at this stage. She was very happy with that number, and said that is more than they would expect to see from someone my age (39).

Her best guess for ER is Tuesday or Wednesday of next week....WHOA!!!! I'm so excited, nervous, terrified, anxious...you name it, I'm feeling it!

12 comments:

Kimberly said...

That is awesome! Sending prayers your way :)

Rebecca said...

OMG that is wonderful news! So excited for you!

Baby Hopes said...

AHHH!!!! So exciting!!! Such an awesome count and beautiful numbers!!! I'm so thrilled for you... can't wait to hear more!!! Sending lots of good thoughts and prayers!

marilyn said...

wow...big numbers!!! This is great news!! and congrats on the follicle size!! I will post my numbers soon too. :)
it's happening so soon!!!!

Baby Hopes said...

BTW: I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award! Hop on over to my blog to pick up your award! :)

LC said...

Great numbers! Wow this has sure come up quick! So excited for you!

Bridget said...

This is so fantastic!!! Those are some great numbers and I can't believe your ER has come up so fast :) yay!

rebecca said...

That is an incredible number!!! So happy for you, hope things continue forward smoothly!

Cori said...

That is awesome news!!!!! I an so excited for you!!! I can just imagine the emotions you are feeling all at once right now!! It's working!!!!!!!

Gen said...

ZOIKS!

oh em gee I totally can't believe how quickly time is flying for you and how awesome your body is responding to all of this!!

Happy early anniversary and keep the faith!

Elaine VanDRiver said...

woot woot!!!! what a great appointment and good news!

~elaine, iclw

Coakley's Journey said...

Isnt it crazy how fast it goes. This was our second and we still were just on a rollercoaster. I hope in a few weeks, you will be on the expecting train with me through IVF, so excited for yall! :)