Thursday, March 3, 2011

IVF Class - Check!

We went to our IVF class yesterday and were flooded with lots of great info! I continue to be amazed at the science of it all and the fact that ART is available to help those of us who need it! Of course I wish we didn't need it, but I'm so grateful to have it as an option! I was given my tentative schedule and it looks like I'm going to have a very busy April! Sean and I also have another very important event that is happening in April - our 7th anniversary!


So about my schedule...

4/11 - I stop my BC pills which I should be starting fairly soon. If AF isn't here by the 3/14, I'm supposed to call and get Provera to get her here.
4/16 - Start my injections!
4/28 - 4/30 (of course this could change) - Egg retrieval
3 or 5 days later - Embryo transfer
14 days later - BFP (how's that for optimism and positive thinking?! ;)

So for now, I continue eating healthy and get back to exercising which I've slacked on the past week or two...oops!

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

Glad to hear everything is going well and on track! I love your positive thinking and I hope you get your BFP!

Bridget said...

I've missed you!! Glad to hear you have your schedule all lined up!

Drevas said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog... I am looking forward to following your journey as well! It's such an exciting time...

Hope that your AF gets here soon so you can get this show on the road! :)

Carlia said...

welcome back! i'm SO SO SO excited for you! i'm going to think positive thoughts for you, too. BFP...BFP...BFP... ;)

LC said...

I'm soaking up your positive thoughts. Glad everything is all lined up for you. I look fwd to reading more of your posts. Hoping your BFP is right around the corner.

rebecca said...

So exciting...it's all going to go so quickly & soon we'll all be celebrating with you!!!

Lora said...

I'm so glad the class wen't well! It looks like we are on the same schedule and have the same week for retrieval/transfer! I hope everything goes well for you!