After much delay, I decided I should probably call and get my day 3 blood work results. It wasn't a call I was super anxious to make because my labwork results are often filled with bad news! Fortunately, that wasn't the case today! Everything was in normal limits! My hormone tests came back normal indicating normal ovarian reserve. Yay! I was a little worried since I'm not a spring chicken and will be turning 39 next month, that maybe my reserve was diminishing.Now, truthfully, I'm not exactly sure what all this means. I would imagine that it's good that my ovarian reserve is normal, but I guess that doesn't necessarily mean the egg quality is good?
Look at me....trying to find the dark cloud in my little bit of good news! I think I'll just be happy with what I learned today and take the rest as it comes!
4 comments:
Congratulations!!! That is great news
YAY!!! So happy to hear you got good news!!
that's awesome! congrats!
That's wonderful!
Post a Comment