It's been close to a year since I've had a cycle that has lasted for more than 39 days. For my jacked up body, 39 days is excellent! But here I am, day 39, eagerly awaiting her arrival and lucky me (insert sarcastic tone)....she's not here. I want to be able to start BC. I want to feel like I'm moving forward in this whole IVF process and not at a stand still like I've been for the better part of 7 years.
I realize that I need to be patient, that this is not a quick process. However, a little bit of cooperation from my body, for the first time ever, would be greatly appreciated! Sometimes I really feel like my body is out to get me! I must have done something to really piss it off. Well, I'm officially apologizing for whatever wrong I've done, so please stop punishing me and give me AF, damnit!
Just had to vent a little....that's all for now! :)
5 comments:
I hope she comes soon so you can get going on IVF!!
I'm sorry your body isn't cooperating, I hope AF shows up soon (she really does have a mind of her own!) and you can start the ivf process!
amen! i finished taking my provera on sunday and i'm sitting here twiddling my thumbs. hope she shows up for both of us ASAP!
Ugh... Come ON AF! :) Hopefully she shows up soon!
How long is your doctor's office going to make you wait before taking Provera? I hope she hurries up so you can start your BCP!
Post a Comment