Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hockey Makes Me Happy!

Last night we went to a hockey game with my parents. I can't think of anywhere I'd rather be, than a hockey game! I'm crazy about this sport! We don't have an NHL team here in Kansas, but we have a great group of very talented young guys that play about an hour away. The team has had 23 players that have gone on to play Division 1 hockey, and I'm sure we'll see some of them in the NHL someday, living their dream. They play hard, and they play to win! In fact, they're currently in first place.


The gloves came off, as they usually do!

Face off

We Won! Topeka Roadrunners 4, Springfield Jr Blues 0

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Looks like a fun time!! Love the pictures!

Lora said...

I love watching hockey! I'm a huge Buffalo Sabres fan! Looks like it was a fun game. :)