Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hurry Up, AF...Let's Get This Show on the Road

Just counting the days until AF makes her lovely visit. As soon as that happens, I'll be able to start getting my b/w done to check some stuff out. Patience has always been something I'm lacking, but I know that this process is going to be a long and tedious task. I'm trying not to look too far ahead in the process, and take things as they come. I'm nervous. I'm terrified. I'm excited. I'm READY! (Although I'm not ready for all the injections!!!)

I've been reading lots of blogs and learning so much from others who are going through IVF currently, or have gone through this already. It really is unfortunate that so many women are suffering through this horrible journey of infertility. I'll just never understand WHY any of us have to go through so much to have a child.

3 comments:

Bridget said...

how exciting!! I remember being in your shoes not that long ago. Time flies when you're having IVF. Don't worry about the injections- they are scary but you can do it!!

Carlia said...

hurry up AF! i'm waiting on the same thing - AF so i can get the blood work done. we'll be cycle buddies! ha ha! good luck!!!

Lora said...

I hope things move along well for you and you can get started soon. It's comforting to know that we all aren't alone going through this infertility journey. That being said, it still sucks.