Monday, January 10, 2011

Cody's 1st Snow

I've been waiting ever so patiently for it to snow in Kansas. Being from Southern California, it just didn't snow where I lived. Unless we drove up to the mountains, we could only see it from a distance. Although there isn't much prettier to look at than a snow capped mountain, I wanted to be IN it. I wanted to wake up in the morning and see a beautiful, white, blanket of snow covering our yard. Originally the news crews were predicting we would have our first snow fall in early December, but it never happened.

Then, I pack up and leave for my week long stay in California, and what happens? The town I live in gets its first snow fall of the season! My parents are there now, and my dad sent me some pictures. It looks COLD, but so pretty!

Cody has never been around snow and apparently he wasn't too sure what to make of it. My dad said he wanted to play in it and he snapped these pictures for me to see. My mom is a trooper walking him around trying to get him to do his business! She's not a fan of the cold!




1 comment:

rebecca said...

We certainly did get a good bit of snow today! Hoping you at least get a glimpse of it when you come back into town, although it's definitely best it didn't happen on the day of your consult, it would have been extremely difficult for you to have made it that two hour drive with the weather we had today! Enjoy the rest of your trip!