Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Can Time Move Any Slower?

ONE week from Thursday. That's all I have to wait to see the Dr, yet it's feeling like an eternity. I feel like that day is never going to get here. I know it will though. I know the time will come when I'm in Wichita, sitting across from my Dr, talking to her about the one thing that's missing in my life....a child. Sitting there hoping and praying that she can help our family become whole.

Tomorrow I leave to go to CA for a week and I'll get back the day before my appointment. This trip will be so good for me. I get to spend time with Grace and my friends. I miss them all so much and I can't wait to see them! It'll be nice to have something to keep me occupied so I don't sit there and count the seconds until I meet with the RE.

1 comment:

rebecca said...

Hope you're having a fantastic, relaxing time in California...looking forward to hearing how the appointment goes this week:)