Woke up this morning and went straight to the gym! It felt great to get over there and spend 45 minutes walking the track, losing myself to Train playing on my iPod :) I plan to make the most of the next 2-3 months to get myself in better physical shape for everything that will be happening in April. I'm hoping to take off 30 pounds, which I think is very doable in the amount of time I have. I'm also going to make every effort to lay off the caffeine. I most definitely have an addiction to diet coke, and I'm going to break that habit. In fact, it's almost noon and I have only had water today. Yay me!
I can do this!
1 comment:
You can do it. I LOVED coke cola and gave it up well over 3 months ago. Went to half caffeinated coffee a long while ago, and completely eliminated coffee in any form (whether it be non-caffeinated or not) about 6 weeks ago.
Post a Comment