Well, things are pretty much at a standstill here and I have absolutely nothing to write about. My parents are heading back home to CA and after talking with Sean, I've decided to ride with them and spend a few weeks back home. His work schedule is going to be so crazy between now and early May, with him working 60 - 72 hour weeks. So we agreed that it would do me some good to go spend some time visiting my friends and family before I get going on my IVF cycle. I'm looking forward to some warmer temps, and I'm sure Cody will be happy to have some warm CA weather! Poor dog didn't quite know how to handle the snow and frigid temps! I'll fly home the day before our IVF class, then it's on and crackin' and time to kick some booty and get that BFP! Thinking POSITIVE. VERY positive.
Unfortunately, Cody won't be flying back with me. My parents will be driving back here early April, and they'll bring him back with them. That's almost 6 weeks that I'll be without my dog. My buddy. My baby boy! I'm really not sure how on earth I'm going to handle that. I'm hoping that I'll be able to fly back out there for 4 or 5 days in March to see him. My birthday is March 16 and since Sean will be working the outage I'll be spending it alone. So a trip back home might not be a bad thing!
Off topic, but we went to another hockey game and had a blast, as usual! This time we stayed up there so we didn't have to drive home. Sean booked us a beautiful suite at a really nice hotel, took me to the hockey game, then a nice dinner. He also suprised me and took me over to Barnes and Noble and bought me a Nook Color!! Not sure why he decided to spoil me for the night, but I let him!! ;) I feel like I hit the lottery when I met him, and I thank my lucky stars every day that I have him as my husband. Here are some highlights from our night out....
Unfortunately, Cody won't be flying back with me. My parents will be driving back here early April, and they'll bring him back with them. That's almost 6 weeks that I'll be without my dog. My buddy. My baby boy! I'm really not sure how on earth I'm going to handle that. I'm hoping that I'll be able to fly back out there for 4 or 5 days in March to see him. My birthday is March 16 and since Sean will be working the outage I'll be spending it alone. So a trip back home might not be a bad thing!
Off topic, but we went to another hockey game and had a blast, as usual! This time we stayed up there so we didn't have to drive home. Sean booked us a beautiful suite at a really nice hotel, took me to the hockey game, then a nice dinner. He also suprised me and took me over to Barnes and Noble and bought me a Nook Color!! Not sure why he decided to spoil me for the night, but I let him!! ;) I feel like I hit the lottery when I met him, and I thank my lucky stars every day that I have him as my husband. Here are some highlights from our night out....

And......WE WON!! :)
2 comments:
Have a great trip!! Some sun would be nice for a change- I'm sick of the snow!
Hope you have a fantastic time back home...looks like your trip was awesome and that's so great he spoiled you, gotta love the e-readers!
Post a Comment