I'm a big supporter of the Institute for Wildlife Studies and all of their efforts to help the conservation of wildlife, including eagles. I love to watch their live webcam feeds of nesting eagles, so seeing these beautiful birds out in the wild is pretty amazing for me!! 



The Highs and Lows of Our (not so easy, seemingly impossible) Journey Towards Having a Baby.
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Is There Anything More Beautiful Than Nature?
Anybody who knows me knows how much of a passion I have for animals. Moving to Kansas has given me the opportunity to see some beautiful wildlife. Honestly, it's probably the thing I love most about living here. Sean and I had to run an errand today and for some reason I decided to bring my camera. I'm so glad that I did. We ended up seeing deer, bald eagles, geese, and a fox! I was able to snap pictures of everything except the fox. It ran accross the road and was gone before I could get my camera out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
great pics! i had no idea there were bald eagles there. :)
Hi there! Thanks for the follow- I'll be following you back :)
Post a Comment