Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Thanks for the Blog Awards!

A big thanks to 2 of my fellow bloggers for my first ever blogging awards! The Empty Nest and Me and You, Just Us - Two were kind enough to acknowledge my blog, and now you should go check theirs out as well! So to keep this going, I'm going to recognize MY favorite blogs to read!





Here's how this award works:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.

4. Make sure you contact these bloggers to let them know about the award



Ok, 7 Things About Me....

1. Next to my husband, I'm the biggest procrastinator I know

2. I love tacos so much, that at one point in my life we ate them every night for over a year.

(Might explain why I'm now trying to lose weight!!)

3. I love where I live now, but am very lonely because I have yet to make any friends (I know,

pitiful)

4. I love to read and crochet and find that it's a huge stress reliever

5. I'm so scared of doing IVF, and failing at it, that I contemplate almost daily, not doing it

6. I've been trying for years to get my husband to take me on a cruise, and I think we are

FINALLY doing it for our 10th wedding anniversary....3 long years away!

7. I'm extremely shy, until you get to know me



Now, the blogs that I am handing this lovely award to are:

(In no particular order because I love them all!)



1. The Johnson's Journey

2. The Empty Nest

3. Me and You, Just Us - Two

4. The Road Less Traveled

5. The Stork Drop Zone

6. The Lost Stork

7. Crossing My Fingers but Not My Legs

8. from IF to when

9. Single Infertile Female: Now What?

10. I Wanna Be Preggo

11. Life as I know it

12. and then there were two...(again)

13 Just Us

14. Art of Crochet

15. SmoothFox Crochet and Knit

3 comments:

Bridget said...

Awww, thank you so much- this is my first award!

Carlia said...

thanks! i've never gotten an award before. i feel so loved! ;)

Blooming Woman said...

aww! that's so sweet! thanks for the blog award :)