I'm a little behind in posting, but my transfer was yesterday. We decided to go big and put back 4 embies! My RE was good with this, it was her suggestion actually. Given my age and history, and the fact that it was a day 3 transfer, she is not overly concerned about multiples.
We transferred a grade A, and 3 grade B embies that were all between 7-9 cells. They also performed assisted hatching. Praying that this is my time!!
I will find out on Tuesday if any are strong enough to freeze. All 4 remaining embryos were still growing as of yesterday.
I want to thank you all for your kind words, continued support, prayers, and PIO tips!!
Beta is on May 9 :)
8 comments:
Love the title of your post! Hoping and praying and wishing at least one of those babies stick around for the next 9 months! :) Only 9 more days until testing!
Good luck. I am keeping my fingers crossed that you get a bfp from this round!
YAY! now let the countdown begin. stick babies, stick!
OMG I am so excited for you!! I am praying so hard!
I already sent you a facebook note, but I just wanted to send more positive vibes your way=) Like Carlia said, stick babies stick!
I found your blog on Stirrup Queens. My transfer was FRIDAY 4/27! It will be so exciting to follow your story :) Good luck to you!!
I am here from Leigh's blog and wanted to wish you the best on Wednesday!! Hope you will have great beta news to share!
Just happened to stumble upon your blog and saw that you live in KC. Did you happen to go to an RE in Overland Park? We might have the same doc! :) Congrats on the pregnancy though, I know I'm late in leaving a comment on this post!
Post a Comment