Oops, I forgot to post a photo on day 1.
Leave it to me to miss the first day. I suck.
Ok, so moving on. Day 2 represents "color" or "colour" as they spelled it on the list.
While we were on our trip to St. Louis, which was FABULOUS by the way, I saw some of THE most gorgeous and vibrant tulips I've ever seen. A perfect picture for todays challenge. Enjoy!
Leave it to me to miss the first day. I suck.
Ok, so moving on. Day 2 represents "color" or "colour" as they spelled it on the list.
While we were on our trip to St. Louis, which was FABULOUS by the way, I saw some of THE most gorgeous and vibrant tulips I've ever seen. A perfect picture for todays challenge. Enjoy!
4 comments:
Oh I love tulips!
Beautiful!!!
gorgeous photo! love it!
So pretty! I love tulips! Glad you had a good trip!
Post a Comment