This will be short and sweet because I'm super sleepy and pretty crampy. A nap is a must!
There were 12 eggs retrieved today.
My Dr. said the quality was definitely better this cycle! She mentioned how my eggs were dark in my first 2 cycles which is an indication of poor quality. Today, they were light and fluffy! Just like I like my scrambled eggs ;)
I will get my fertilization report tomorrow at 11.
Nap time!
5 comments:
12 is an awesome number! I can't wait for the fertilization report! You get some rest, now!
That is great news! Yay for light fluffy eggs. Can't wait to hear your fertilization report. Get some rest.
yay! i hope this is a sign of good things to come from this cycle. crossing everything for you!
Great number! Hope you get some more good news as your embryos gre.
That's great news! Hope you gets even better news tomorrow. :)
Happy napping.
Post a Comment