Today was the big day and wow is it a BIG day!!
I can't believe I'm about to type this, but...
I'm pregnant!!!
My beta came in at 149 and I'm beyond thrilled!!
I will go back on Friday for beta #2 and I'm praying so hard that my #'s do what they need to do!
Of course, I'm already nervous of what could happen. But for now I will try to take it all in!
Soooo grateful!
15 comments:
Oh that is great news and wonderful number Andrea. Congrats!
OMGOMGOMG!!! I am so happy for you!
OMGOMGOMG!!! I am so happy for you!
WOO HOO!!
Awesome numbers and I pray they continue on their path UP.
OMG ...
You ARE pregnant!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
YAY!!!!! OMG, I'm so happy to hear this news!!! You're preggers! Congratulations. Can't wait to hear about the doubling betas!
Oh happy day!!! So very thrilled for you! Can't wait to see your beta double!!
Amazing news! I am so happy for you :)
SO happy for you! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!
wonderful news!! congratulations!!!!!!!
Congrats!! Hoping those beta's keep going up...will continue to be thinking and praying you!
Woohoo! Wonderful news - congratulations :)
AHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Can you hear me squeal from OKC?! I am SOOOOOOOOO happy for you! OMGoodness sweet jesus! That is awesome!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you and your DH! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months and I can't wait to hear your 2nd beta!!!!
Congrats!! What wonderful news! :)
Post a Comment