Monday, April 23, 2012

It's Trigger Day!

Looks like I'm ready to go!  My estrogen level today was 1372 and my follicles are nice and big! She didn't tell me exactly how many and how big, but I did see on the screen that there was at least one 21mm, some 17mm, and some 18mm. There were also some that were smaller that I doubt will catch up.

I'll be triggering tonight at 10:15 for a Wednesday retrieval.

My tummy has gotten pretty sore so I'll be happy to get these eggs out and see how many are in there :)

I'll take as many prayers and positive thoughts that you're willing to send my way. And each one will be greatly appreciated :)

6 comments:

Shannon said...

How exciting and good luck!!!

LC said...

I'm chanting here...this is it...this is it...this is it! So hopeful for you!!!!

Just T said...

How exciting! I am keeping you in my thoughts for a nice smooth retrieval and great recovery before transfer. Good luck!

Carlia said...

YAY! i am so excited for you! you'll definitely be in my thoughts and prayers. i hope everything goes well and that this is your time!

LeslieGail said...

Awesome! I am so excited for you!1

Bridget said...

Holy shit the day is here! Woohoo!!