Saturday, April 21, 2012

Day 9 of Stims

After 8 days of stims, I had 12 follicles on the right and 8 on the left that are all measuring between 13-16 mm.  My estrogen today was 1075. 


I go back on Monday for another look and my nurse thinks I'll be triggering Monday or Tuesday night for a Wednesday or Thursday retrieval!

Getting closer!

:)

7 comments:

Shannon said...

Good luck!!!

LeslieGail said...

Thursday retrieval would be my birthday! If it's that day, I hope I bring you luck! :)

LC said...

Praying for you my dear!

Sandy said...

Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way!

Sarra said...

Wow, it's really getting close! Sounds like a great amount of follicles, too. Can't wait to hear all the good news this upcoming week with trigger and retrieval!

Rebecca said...

Deffinetly getting close with lots of great sounding follies!

Bridget said...

Best of luck friend!!