Today was my baseline u/s to take a peak at the goods. Everything was as it should be so I got the green light to start shooting up tomorrow night. My protocol is very simple this time around.
300 IU of Gonal-F
That's it!
I'm so happy to be able to ditch the Menopur and the lovely stinging sensation it comes with.
Cetrotide will be added in about 5 days.
I'm going to run with a little quote that my friend texted me today. It said, "The time is now!"
MY time BETTER be now!
8 comments:
Yay! Simple and Successful! This is your time! Will be thinking of you and sending positive thoughts your way!
Best of luck on this cycle! The time IS now!!
That is awesome!! I hope to be reading very good news in a few weeks!!!
I don't know how to express how deserving you are my dear. I love your positive attitude and I am praying for you non-stop! Love u!
Keep your positive attitude of yours! This Is SO YOUR time!!!! Praying for you girl!
good luck! i hope this cycle goes smoothly and that you get to see those two pink lines at the end of it! hugs!!!
Praying that this time is YOUR TIME!
How is the "shooting up" going? haha! Have you had any more appts?
Post a Comment