Friday, March 23, 2012

A Picture a Day

I've been seeing on some blogs out there how some ladies are posting a picture a day. I think I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and try this out for the month of April.

First, I guess I need to figure out where they're finding the list of "subject matter" for said pictures.

I think I'm going to need a few distractions next month and this might be a fun way to do it. Plus, it gives me a reason to play with and learn more of the features on my camera.

Who wants to join me on this?!?!? You know you wanna!

And who knows where I can find the list for April?!

*Update - I found a list for April and I'll post it tomorrow!

4 comments:

Carlia said...

that sounds fun! let me know if you find the list and i'll try to do it, too. :)

LeslieGail said...

Me Me Me! I wanna play! :)

Andrea said...

Woohoo, glad I have willing participants to join me!

Gen said...

You know I will!