The Highs and Lows of Our (not so easy, seemingly impossible) Journey Towards Having a Baby.
That sounds fun! I have a lot going on in April, including a trip and my 40th bday, so I should have lots of great opportunities for photography! :)
I can't wait til vegetable day, haha! Don't think I've ever taken a pic of a carrot :p
Okay, I never did manage this for March. But I'm going to try to swing it for April. ;)
Great! I'm sure it's not that easy to do!
looking forward to seeing your pics!! I really wanted to try a March challenge - but realized I didn't have the time to do it..lol.
That sounds like a ton of fun! ICLW #86
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That sounds fun! I have a lot going on in April, including a trip and my 40th bday, so I should have lots of great opportunities for photography! :)
I can't wait til vegetable day, haha! Don't think I've ever taken a pic of a carrot :p
Okay, I never did manage this for March. But I'm going to try to swing it for April. ;)
Great! I'm sure it's not that easy to do!
looking forward to seeing your pics!! I really wanted to try a March challenge - but realized I didn't have the time to do it..lol.
That sounds like a ton of fun!
ICLW #86
Post a Comment