Sunday, March 25, 2012

Change of Plans for Photo Challenge

After reading Toni's blog @ Who is This "Fertile Myrtle", I think I like her idea better for the photo challenge. Her plan is to post photos, but not from a list. I think that is a better way to do it, actually.

Since a couple of the days on the April list are pictures of a vegetable or the inside of my wallet, I think I will still post a photo every day, but it'll be whatever I feel like taking a picture of on that particular day. Who knows, I may feel compelled to take a picture of a veggie, but I think I can probably find more inspiring photo opportunities than that :)

I'm going to leave the list up for those of you that may want to follow it. I still might follow some of the days...guess I'll just have to wait and see how my mood is for that day!

I'm actually excited to try this! I love taking pictures and have never done a photo a day.

Now I'm off to pack for our trip! Train leaves the station at 8:15 tomorrow morning!

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend and had weather as gorgeous as we did!

2 comments:

Just T said...

Love it! I can't wait to see your pictures this month.

Andrea said...

Ditto!!! :)