The Highs and Lows of Our (not so easy, seemingly impossible) Journey Towards Having a Baby.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Provera, Day 1
The countdown begins!!! I took my first Provera pill today to trigger aunt flo. I'm estimatng CD 1 should come within the next 7-10 days!!!! That means that Clomid will be here in 12-15 days. Wow. I have been trying to have Dr's prescribe Clomid to me for the past couple of years and now I'm just a couple weeks away. It's all a bit surreal, actually. I'm trying to remain hopeful that Clomid helps me ovulate. It's hard at times to stay positive, but thankfully I have the support of some wonderful ladies who know all to well what I'm going through, as they are going through it as well. It has been a saving grace for me to have such a wonderful circle of support with these ladies. I'm so grateful to have "met" them online through our Baby Center bulletin board and I can't wait until we're ALL pregnant sharing stories of morning sickness and cravings!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm SO excited for you! I am so glad to have "met" you on BBC, too! Thank you so much for inviting me to join the group. You are a wonderful person and will make a FABULOUS mother!
Post a Comment