The Highs and Lows of Our (not so easy, seemingly impossible) Journey Towards Having a Baby.
Monday, June 30, 2008
5 Days Down, 5 To Go...
Today was my 5th day of Provera. I'm halfway through the 10 days I'm supposed to take it. Most months, I receive my visit from Aunt Flo on the 7th or 8th day so we shall see what this month brings. It's not often that I want "the visit" but this month I can't wait! To help pass the time, I've been attempting to crochet my very first baby afghan! My friend, Carlia sent me a pattern and gave me the great idea to work on it to help keep my mind off of the "waiting". She's right, it does help the time pass when I have "down time" and am just sitting around watching TV, etc. Thanks for the great idea, Carlia!! I've decided to give this first afghan to Grace when it's finished. I told her she can have it for one of her baby dolls. She was really excited! She told me today, "I can't believe how fast you can do that!!!" Of course I told her I'm just a beginner and it only looks fast to her!! I taught her today how to crochet a chain and she made herself an anklet which she was very proud of, and rightfully so! I'm off now to finish up a few more rows!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're already teaching someone else? I told you you are a natural!
Post a Comment