I'm not gonna lie. Even as I sit here and type this, my stomach is in knots. Tomorrow is my HSG and I'm so nervous. I can't believe what a big baby I'm being about this! I went and picked up my antibiotics from the pharmacy today, and took the required pregnancy test. Of course the test was negative, which came as no surprise to me. The pharmacist asked me if I'm trying to get pregnant when she saw the label on the medicine container that mentioned to take it the night before the HSG, and the morning of the HSG. Then she asked me if I'm currently on birth control. I just looked at her with a blank stare. If I'm trying to get pregnant, I don't think birth control pills would be part of my regimen!!
I will just be happy when it's over with !!!!!
1 comment:
Good luck with the HSG! I'll be praying for you! I'm sure it won't be so bad.
Post a Comment