We had a really nice day today. My mom and dad came down to spend Father's Day with us. It was another hot day. Somewhere in the mid 90's. We decided to take full advantage of the nice weather, and cooked burgers out on the grill.
Grace picked out a great Father's Day card for Sean. It was one with sound and she was able to record her own personal message inside of the card. It's a keepsake for sure! Now that Grace is out of school for the summer, she will spend every other week with us. We're always happy when she's here.
I'm sort of at a stand still with my cycle. Aunt Flo decided she had stayed long enough and finally left. I was beginning to wonder if I was going to have to reschedule my HSG for the following week, but it looks like Thurs is a go. July can't get here soon enough. I can't wait to start Clomid. Hopefully I'll get my way with things and Sean will be able to celebrate Father's Day next year with Grace and a newborn!! All I can do is pray. It's really out of my hands.
No comments:
Post a Comment