Thursday, June 19, 2008

My HSG is D O N E !!!

I'm happy to report that the anxiety I was feeling in anticipation of having this test done was FAR worse than the test itself. It was over in a flash and the pain was minimal. I had some very slight "pinching" that only lasted a minute or so. I'm sure the 5 Motrin pills I took 45 minutes before the test helped to "numb" me a bit! Luckily, everything looked good and both of my tubes are clear. I'm so relieved that I finally received some good news for a change! Now, I guess I should follow the very clear advice of the Nurse Practioner, which was for me and Sean to "go do it like bunnies!!" Those were her words, not mine! She was really great and did an awesome job at trying to keep my mind off of the reason I was there. She cracked a lot of jokes and had me laughing through most of the procedure. God Bless her!

1 comment:

Carlia said...

I'm so glad it is done and everything looks good! YAY! It is so good to get that kind of stuff overwith and even better when you get good news. Have fun BDing!