This will be a short post because I'm on my Nook and it takes too long to type!
This has single-handedly been the most difficult week I've ever been through (with the exception of being hospitalized with pancreatitis last April.)
I have been in such a ridiculous amount of pain since the ER and it seems to finally be easing up some. I'm no longer dry heaving, nauseous, or having horrible hot flashes though, so that's a plus!
I never expected it to be like this.
The one good thing....the pain has taken my mind off of the 2ww!
I hope all of you out there in the blogosphere are doing well. I hope to be able to get caught up with you all very soon!
8 comments:
i'm sorry it's been so rough. :( glad you're feeling better, though! the 2ww sucks, but i'll definitely be counting down the days with you. oh, how i hope you get your take home baby from this! hugs!
I'm so sorry... sounds like you're really having a rough go. I've definitely felt much better sticking to the high protein, lots of fluids diet they suggested. P.owerade Z.ero has been a God-send. Thinking of you and hope you're feeling better soon... and that all of this soon pays off!!! :)
Wow! Rough week! I sure hope this 2ww ends with the most fabulous news and that it will all be worth it:) Thinking of ya!
Oh no...so sorry to hear this. I hope you feel more yourself soon. Thinking of you like crazy.
so glad you're feeling a little better, keep resting up!!
Oh no, I'm so sorry you've had such a hard week. But you're right...the plus side is you can mark a few days off the countdown!
How did your other embies do?
I'm sorry you are still feeling so crummy. Not fair! I hope this is the last time you feel this cruddy and that you get some good news soon. You deserve it and remember, it will be worth it in the end=)
oh I want a nook so bad!! I am so sorry you are in pain. I hope it has decreased. They took out a lot of eggs..so i am sure that has a lot to do with it. How has your 2ww been. I hope wednesday is a happy joyous day for you and your husband:)
Post a Comment