I forgot to update you all on our 5 remaining embies.
None of the 5 made it to freeze. I was very disappointed when I found out, because after what I've been through this past week, we've decided we will not be doing another round of IVF if this one doesn't work out.
I was hoping we would be able to try a FET if necessary, but the embies just couldn't hold on. I knew the chances were slim of any making it to freeze, but I was sure praying!
So please keep the prayers coming that we find out on Wednesday that we're pregnant.
Thank you all so much for the sweet comments and the wonderfrul support you've offered. It really does mean so much to me!
11 comments:
My thoughts are with you!! I am so sorry that none made it to the freeze. What a disappointment. ((HUGS))
I'm so sorry, I was so sad when mine didn't make it to freeze either. But here's hoping you will be pregnant!!
I'm so sorry - we didn't have any to freeze, so I understand your disappointment. Praying for you that you get a BFP with the ones you are carrying!
I'm sorry that your embies didn't make it to freeze. Thoughts are with you that the transferred ones are digging in and sticking!
My thoughts are with you and your husband at thist ime. I was so hopeful that some of them would make it to the freeze, but I'm sorry they did not. I hope you hear some wonderful news on Wednesday!
I'm sorry they didn't make it to freeze, I know it's nice to have a back-up plan sometimes. But I pray you won't need it because Wednesday WILL be a very happy day xo
Praying praying praying that you get a positive result on Wednesday. Maybe there is a reason none made it to freeze, maybe you will be pregnant with 2 babies:)XOXOXOXO
I'm so sorry I remember well the disappointment of not having any of our embryos make it to freezing. Thinking of you and holding hope for a celebration Wednesday!!!
I am only thinking positive thoughts for you! lots and lots of warm fuzzy baby thoughts! How are you feeling?
Sending prayers your way:) ~Marianna
i'm sorry they didn't make it, but i'm so hopeful that the ones you transferred will stick and you won't have to worry about doing this again. crossing everything for you!!!
Post a Comment