Friday, May 13, 2011

Stupid Blogger

Dear Blogger -

Thanks for going down and losing a bunch of my comments. I was so touched by all of the comments I received on the day of what I believed to be my "BFN Day", and then you decided to have some technical issues. Due to these technical issues, more than half of my comments have disappeared. I suggest you find a way to make them reappear, and fast.

Not Cool.

Sincerely,
A pissed off and very hormonal Me.

6 comments:

Bridget said...

I agree!!

Baby Hopes said...

Seconded!

marilyn said...

that really sucks! I can not believe that! How are you doing sweety? I have been thinking about you?

Pam said...

Awe, Andrea I'm sorry! That really sucks :o( I hope they can be recovered. How are you holding up?

Rebecca said...

Looks like my comment disappeared. Just wanted to let you know you are in my thoughts and I hope you hear something soon. (hugs)

Elise said...

I, too, totally despise blogger for this happening to your blog...I was trying so hard to comment and it locked me out, boo! In any case, I want you to know that I am truly thinking of you and praying for you and taking a break is probably the best thing you could ever do for you and your husband...sit back, have some nice cocktails and enjoy each other...please keep us posted on how you're doing, we are always thinking of you! hugs!