Until I start my stims for IVF #2! I have calendar in hand and I pop my first birth control pill tonight. I'm VERY excited, very anxious, and the butterflies are starting to set in.
I know I still have a while before I start stims and really get underway, but I also know how quickly time passes. I can't believe it's already been 5 months since I started stims for my 1st cycle.
I'm really going to make every attempt to go into this cycle with an open mind and an optimistic attitude. I have a great support team that's cheering me on and I know they'll do what they can to keep my attitude positive!
I'm almost out of chances here. So this just has to work. I know that I only have one more shot if this round doesn't work, and I just don't know how to begin to accept myself as a childless woman. So, I'm praying hard that I won't ever have to face that reality.
I deserve to have a baby just as much as the next person (and MORE so than some...yes, I believe there are some women that truly do not deserve to be mothers), and that is EXACTLY what I intend to do.
10 comments:
Wishing you the very best of luck, I can't do BCP, so started my Lupron 2 nights ago - I can't believe October is almost here and IVF1 for us!!
Yay!!!! I was soooooo excited to see a post from you. I am your #1 fan! This is it girl! Keep up the positive thinking. Love you!
The countdown is on! I'm so excited for you and YES you deserve to have a baby!!
I am excited for you can't wait to follow your journey this cycle. STICKY VIBES.
So very excited for you!!!! Thinking positive thoughts for you my dear as you start your journey!!!
Woohoo! Excited for you! :)
So exciting! I just took my last bcp on Friday, and even though at the time it seemed to go really slowly, I can't believe I'm already done them. You'll be at stims in no time!
So excited for you! I was thinking of you the other day wondering when IVF #2 was going to get underway. You deserve to be a Mother, and you are going to be an amazing one! Sending you lots of sticky babydust!
you DEFINITELY deserve to be a mother as much as the next woman. i'm so glad you get to do a second round. i really hope this is it for you. i'll be crossing everything for you!
Not that anyone is counting ... ;)
I am so hopeful and positive for this cycle! You've been making changes to help make your dream a reality and we'll all be standing on the sidelines, cheering you on.
Let me know if you want a new bracelet ;)
Post a Comment