Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Increasing fertility threefold with DHEA?

I've been scouring the internet lately to read up on the supplement DHEA. Per my RE's suggestions, I've been taking 75 mg per day of this supplement in an attempt to improve my egg quality. I found this article and thought it was interesting. I figured I'd pass it along for anyone else out there that may be taking DHEA or is looking for a way to improve egg quality.


Increasing fertility threefold with DHEA?

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Thanks for sharing the article!

Sarra said...

Thanks for sharing this! I have never looked in to this supplement, but it sounds very promising. I wonder if it would be too late to start it now with my IVF cycle starting in just 11 days? I might have to call my doctor!

A m a n d a said...

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing! This is one of the first supplements my acupuncturist recommended, so good to know there's reason behind it ;)

waiting and wishing said...

Interesting! My RE prescribes a prenatal that is two pills- one vitamin and one DHEA capsule for IVF. It will be interesting to see if my egg quality is better with IVF round two because of the extended use before my second ER.-- Thanks for sharing!

Krissi said...

Thanks for sharing this! Good luck with this IVF cycle! Glad your parents will be by your side! I just featured your blog tonight!