Sunday, August 28, 2011

*Yawn*

There is so little going on in my life right now, that I have absolutely nothing to blog about. Here's a quick run down of my goings on lately...

My mom gets in town for a 2 week visit tomorrow which I'm SUPER excited about!!! I'm in desperate need of some girl time and my mom is the perfect person to fill that need!

I'm still working on the weight loss/exercise thing. I'm down almost 14 pounds which isn't anywhere near where I wanted to be by this point, but I'm still happy about it. I'm hoping to get another 15 off before stims start around the 3rd week of October. I figure that even if the weight isn't coming off as quickly as I'd like, I have completely changed my eating habits and I've been going to the gym at least 4 days a week. That should count for something, right?!

And, I should be starting my BCP's in a couple of weeks. Once that happens, I'll officially start my IVF #2 countdown!

That's about it for me :)

3 comments:

Bridget said...

Good for you!!! I can't wait for IVF #2 to be underway, good luck!!

LC said...

Happy Mommy Day! I'm so glad you're going to get some much needed family time.
And congrats on the weight loss! You work your damn butt off - love it!

Rebecca said...

Glad to hear you are doing so well, I hope to lose 15lbs too so I know how you feel! I can't wait for you to start round two, wishing you all the best!