Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Spoiler Alert! Gender Reveal :)

Today was our 20 week ultrasound and I'm relieved to report that everything is looking great! I still get so nervous for these appointments....I think I always will.

At first, we had a shy and modest baby, just like at our last appointment. Little one was refusing to show the goods. I thought for sure we were going to leave once again without knowing the gender. The technician took the u/s thing and bounced it around on my belly to try to cause some movement. Then, she stopped looking and printed some stuff out for us. After a few minutes she went back to looking and BAM there it was....evidence that this baby is 100%, no doubt about it....BOY!!! Instantly, right at that moment, I had visions of us taking him to Royals games and hockey games...and Sean taking him fishing and playing catch with him. Just a crazy rush of excitement came over me! I can't WAIT to hold this little guy in my arms!

 We're halfway there....

9 comments:

Sarra said...

Yay! Another boy!!! Seems like there have been a lot of boys on the blogs I follow lately, hehe. I adore my baby boy and just know yours is going to be so amazing too! Congratulations. Any thoughts on names yet?

Congrats on 20 weeks!

Heather said...

Woohoo! Congrats on a little boy!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations!! I know for me it made it so much more real after finding out the gender - have fun planning for your son!

browning2222 said...

CONGRATS.

Rebecca said...

Congratulations on your baby boy!

Shelley said...

Boys are awesome! I have two!! So happy for you!!!

Pam said...

Congratulations! Boys are so wonderful!!!!

LC said...

Congratulations my dear friend. I'm so happy for you!!! You are going to LOVE being a mommy to a lil baby boy. I can't think of anyone more deserving of this great news. :) Enjoy every minute of carrying your lil one - it goes so fast! Love u!

Lora said...

Yay for a boy!! They are great!! Congrats!