Thursday, August 16, 2012

Baby Blanket

I have crocheted so many baby afghan's for friends and family over the years. While I have LOVED making these as gifts, and have tried to never make the same one twice, I have always felt a little sad that I was never making one for my own baby.

My time has finally come! I have finished my first blanket for my baby! I really love how it turned out and am looking forward to the long awaited day when there's a little baby snuggled up warm in it :)

6 comments:

Just T said...

I am seriously jealous of your crocheting talent. Love the blanket!

LC said...

I LOVE it!!!! I really feel lucky that I was the recipient of one of these. :)

Also- impressed with a post 2 days in a row. :))))))))

Stephanie said...

This is absolutely beautiful! You have a wonderful talent!

K said...

that is gorgeous Andrea!

Heather said...

WOW, that looks amazing! Baby is going to love snuggling in it!

K said...

This blanket is amazing! Just found your blog, congrats on your little boy!