Wednesday, August 15, 2012

18 Week Update

Size of baby: According to my ticker, 10 inches from head to toe!

Symptoms: It seems like the queasiness and gagging is gone for the most part. Still having headaches nearly every day, although yesterday I was headache free!

Weight Gain:  According to my scale at home I'm up 5 pounds. Doc appt next week for an official number.

Cravings: Not really having any at the moment.

Aversions: Still having a hard time with chicken and ground turkey. I can eat most other meat as long as I don't see it raw first, but find myself not really wanting it. 

Sleep:  Not too bad other than the nightly potty breaks I have to take.

Maternity Clothes:  Wearing maternity clothes on the bottom and regular on the top.

What I Miss:  NOTHING, and I can't stress that enough!!

What I'm Looking Forward To: My 20 week anatomy scan.  Can't wait to find out gender!

Special Pregnancy Moments: Seeing the excitement that my parents are feeling for this baby. They've been in the loop about our struggles from the beginning and I know they are just ridiculously excited that we're well on our way to a baby in our arms!

Bump Update: Not sure I notice much of a difference between 16 and 18 weeks. Maybe it's a tiny bit rounder now. I put up a new pic under the "Bump Pics" tab. 

5 comments:

Just T said...

Sounds like everything is moving along wonderful!

Unknown said...

Thats so great!! I am so ridiculously excited for you!!

Sarra said...

Yay for 18 weeks! Your bump pic looks so beautiful!! Can't wait to hear about your 20 week anatomy scan.

carlia said...

i'm so glad your pregnancy is going so well. can't wait for you to find out the gender!!!

K said...

you look gorgeous my friend! Looking forward to finding out the gender, so I can start picking out a gift for you :)