Today was my final beta. My HCG today was 758, which was a 77% increase over the past 4 days. They were still looking for an increase of 60% so I feel good about today's results.
My first ultrasound is next Thursday. I'm hoping we will see the heartbeat but I'll only be 6 weeks 1 day so it may be too early.
I'm still having some trouble absorbing all of this and accepting that it's real. I have spent the past 8 years trying to get to this point, and now that I'm here, I feel like it's not real. I'm hoping that the ultrasound will help make it sink in a bit more.
I still have a ways to go before I enter the "safe zone" and my chance of miscarriage goes down. I just need to have faith and pray that this little miracle continues to grow and develop.
12 comments:
that's a great number! EEK! i am so excited for you! i'm praying so hard that this little one sticks. huge hugs!!!
That's awesome! I know how the disbelief feels! Can't wait for your US!
Hey, I'm in your boat now. I'm 5 weeks and 3 days and I have absolutely no symptoms at all. The heart is suppose to start beating in the fifth week and I will be getting my first ultrasound on Monday at 6 weeks and 1 day as well. I'm a little freaked b/c of how easy it's been so far. You're numbers look great! My numbers are lower than yours...My first was 43 and my second was 172. Doc says those were "beautiful" though so I guess I'm happy. Everyone is telling me to relax. That's been really hard for me.
This is so amazing, I am beyond happy for you- SERIOUSLY!!
YOU, my dear, are at the top of my prayer list! Can't wait for Thursday!
Wow, that's a great rise in HCG!! Looking good!!! I know it's hard to believe, but I do think seeing the baby on u/s is going to make it seem more real for you. I can't wait to hear about it and maybe even see a picture! I know it might be early, but I still think you have a great chance of seeing the heartbeat at 6 weeks! Will be praying for you.
Yeah for the good news!! I hope that the next week goes by fast for you and that you are able to see a lovely little bean next Thursday!! Lots of positive thoughts to you!
That is a wonderful number, so incredibly happy for you and I'm anxiously awaiting the first us!
Oh my goodness, congratulations!!! So happy for you & holding hope that you'll continue to only receive reassuring news from here on out!
Thinking about you! Only 2 days until your ultrasound! How are you feeling?
Thinking about you today Andrea! Praying that all goes well with your u/s.
How was the ultrasound today? Hugs!
Post a Comment