Friday, May 11, 2012

2nd Beta

Beta #2 today was 242. It increased by 62%. My nurse said they look for a 60% increase in 48 hours. I was in range...barely. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't concerned, but I'm really trying to stay optimistic that things will be ok.

I can't thank you all enough for your well wishes and kind words!! It truly does mean so much to me :) All of this still feels very surreal to me.

Beta #3 is on Tuesday.

9 comments:

Krissi McVicker said...

Congratulations!! I am pulling for you!!

Rebecca said...

That is still in range, congratulations! Fingers crossed for another beautiful beta on Tuesday!

Just T said...

Hey lady you're within the range! Have a wonderful Mothers Day :)

Leslie said...

Congtstulations! Thinking great beta thoughts for you on Tuesday.

Carlia said...

congratulations!!!!! i am so excited for you!!! good luck on tuesday! i'm praying so hard that this one sticks. enjoy your mother's day!

Sarra said...

I think that number looks great! Keep thinking positive and believe. Happy Mother's Day to you!

Bridget said...

That is a good number!! I am praying for you xoxox!!

Cori said...

I am soooooo happy for you! Stay positive!!! Sending prayers your way!!!

K said...

Hooray for 242! Thats a super beta :)