I haven't posted much since my last update because I have really been one big ball of nerves waiting for my ultrasound. I'm so afraid of having this little one taken away from me and the wait between my last beta and today has been filled with so much worry.
Fortunately, I will sleep a little better tonight after seeing that tiny little flicker of a heart beat on the screen.
Amazing feeling. Surreal, actually.
I measured 5 weeks, 6 days (I'm 6 weeks 1 day), and baby had a heart rate of 105 bpm.
After telling me she had some initial concerns over my slower rising betas, my doctor said everything today looked perfect and she couldn't be more pleased. Thank God!
My next ultrasound isn't until June 11. That seems so far away...
10 comments:
That's awesome!!! June 11 does feel very far away but I'm hoping the time passes very quickly!!
Yeah!!! So happy to hear!! Hope the time flies for you and 6/11 will be here in no time.
So happy!! June 11th will be here soon!
What great news Andrea! Now you can take a huge breath and start really enjoying!
Yay!!!! This is such amazing news. Once you see that heartbeat, it's one of the most amazing miracles. So much love for something so tiny. I am very happy for you. Trust me, time will fly by and before you know it, you'll be holding your little one in your arms!
Hooray! What a great moment :) So happy for you!!
Wonderful news :) Seeing the HB is just an amazing feeling *hugs* June 11th will be here before you know it!
best. news. EVER! congratulations!!! i'm praying that everything goes smoothly during your pregnancy! i am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!! (was that enough !s? ha ha)
oh m y god!!!! holy!!!!! I am so happy!!! Wow! You need to celebrate. you never know what could happen and you have dealt with some of the worst scenarios...but still....stay in the moment as much as you can! Congrats!!!!
June 11th has come and gone, please let us know how it went.
Post a Comment