Things are still going well and fairly uneventful. I did find out that I'm anemic, so I've been having to take an iron supplement. No biggie. I can deal with that :)
This week I've been busy getting our house in order because we'll be hosting Thanksgiving this year. This will be our first time, and I'm nervous, ha! Just hoping I don't cremate the turkey!!!
Other than that, there really isn't much to report. I'm feeling the typical aches and pains that come along with being in the 3rd trimester of pregnancy, but I won't complain. I'm just so thankful to be this far along and I'll gladly deal with the aches, pains, and lack of sleep that come with the territory!
I mainly wanted to come on and wish all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving. I, for one, have so much to be thankful for....today and every day. I have some friends who are going through some very difficult times right now for various reasons, and I just hope and pray that they're able to surround themselves with comfort and support throughout the holidays.
Gobble til you wobble!
1 comment:
Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment